Peter Lynn Drifter Buggy
From the Manufacturer: The Peter Lynn Drifter replaces the famous XR+ design and remains a true ‘all purpose’ buggy. It is made out of Stainless steel. The strong connection points make the buggy very durable and its fully reinforced and padded seat guarantee many hours of care free and comfortable riding.
The Drifter is the perfect ‘first’ buggy for anyone wanting to get into the sport, and it may very well be the only buggy you ever need. Its nicely balanced centre of gravity makes the Drifter an excellent choice for free riding and doing tricks.The Drifter will be available in 2 options; one with standard wheel and one with the Extra wide wheel set-up.
Characteristics & features
- Balanced centre of gravity for doing tricks like 360’s with ease
- Strong stainless steel frame with reinforced connections
- Galvanized steel nuts & bolts
- Specially curved side frames to ensure good body grip
- 4-bolt adjustable down tube
- 42mm diameter back axle with 20mm wheel bolts ensuring maximum strength
- Luxury padded seat for a comfortable ride
- 35mm side frames for extra rigidity and strength
- Made in Europe!