Kiteboard Haura 38 – Since 1999, Tom Bourdeau from TBKiteboarding shapes kite boards with always the same focus: innovation and originality. Carefully chosen, the wood of all TB kite boards is extremely resistant and preserve the board characteristics over the whole lifetime. Every board looks unique due to the special visual effect of the selected wood.
The New Haura 38 is designed for riders seeking a board with maximum versatility. It features a new flex definition, which is softer yet much more dynamic, giving incredible control and comfort and absorbing any chop. The rocker line has been optimized to increase the glide feeling. On twin tip mode, the Haura 38 is a cruising, carving, jumping weapon, with fast and endless power. Semi directional mode, offset at the back of the board, allows the ability to charge big waves with plenty of grip, allowing incredible bottom turns. Free ride / freestyle ratio 70 / 30. For riders under 80kg (187 lbs).
Haura 38 Features:
- New woodcore / sidewalls for incredible strength and dynamic flex.
- Dynamic response with increased flex, glide, pop and comfort.
- Straight rocker line for a better glide.
- Tapered contour at the tips for good agility.
- Rounded rails in the centre of the board for more control and comfort in the chops.
- New set of 6 shorter fins reduces edging pressure to minimum and increases the grip.
- Multiple inserts position give maximum versatility.
- Quickstrap Binding: a TBK innovation and the first tool-less binding. With new reinforced plastic tongues.