The Frenzy is the ultimate snowkite for intermediate to
advanced freestylers and back country exploring.
The next generation of Frenzy is here and the design has been
maximized to deliver our most versatile kite so far. Every aspect had been
recalculated using the latest development techniques. Handling, performance and
stability have been at the root of these calculations. With the aid of our new
software and our years of experience we have put together an ideal combination
of aspect ratio, cell width, profile and sail tension. We have also incorporated
technology from our class leading paraglider designs to improve stability.
The Frenzy has a compact feel and faster handling which makes
it easy to generate power even in light winds. The new sail tension calculations
have dramatically improved the stability throughout its flight window and in
turbulent conditions. This all makes for a kite that is more fun to ride and
The total flag out option is extremely useful when landing the
kite at the top of a mountain or in extreme conditions. It allows you to
completely kill the power to pack up in safety. We still recommend that you land
the Frenzy using the webbing brake handle to cleanly stall the kite if
conditions permit i.e. when taking a break or finished for the day.
The Frenzy is constructed from top quality materials and
features a double pulley speed-system, utilising the latest high spec Ronstan
Orbit Block Series 20 pulleys. Unique blow-out-valves on the under surface allow
the internal volume of air to be released when the kite is crashed into the
- Direct and responsive handling
- Easy and controllable power
- Mega de-power range
- Partially closed cell leading edge for ultimate performance
- Mesh openings for clean air intake and extra strength
- Double Pulley Speed System with Ronstan Orbit Pulleys
- Internal Mylar Strapping
- Dirt-Outs in tips
- Diagonal Ribs
- Blow out valves
- Mylar edged tips
- Contact Snow Control System with the Original Ozone Y-Line design &
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest
quality materials; High grade OzTex 40D and Edelrid sheathed bridle lines
Contact Snow Control System
The Contact-Snow Control System has been simplified and
re-designed offering the latest in safety features, a clean control bar design
and an easy-to-use trimming system. The system exceeds all Kitesurf/Snowkiting
loading and release EU NORM safety standards.
Megatron Quick Release: The Contact-Snow
system features Ozoneâ€™s proven Megatron quick release safety with total flag
out of the kite. Easy re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding
faster. Note: a leash must be connected to the control system.
Two Safety Modes: The new Contact-Snow
Control System offers riders a choice of safety modes; the recommended Flag Out
safety, or the optional Brake Handle safety.
- The recommended Flag Out
safety offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Megatron or
letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
- The Brake Handle safety method
attaches the safety leash to the hand brake line that connects to the back
leaders, when Megatron is released or the bar is let go the kite stalls down to
Low Friction Centre Piece: The control bar
features a low friction aluminum centre piece designed to reduce trim line
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop: Designed in
conjunction with the bar centre piece, the Megatron spinning handle allows
chicken loop auto positioning, offering easy unhooked riding and hooking back
Simplified Trim System & Longer Foam
Floats: The new trim system has been simplified by removing the Re-ride
and Cross lines. New longer foam floats provide better protection from the
PU Covered trim line & Ronstan Orbit
Pulley: The tough PU covered trim significantly reduces wear when
sheeting in and out, whilst the smooth running Ronstan Orbit Pulley also
prevents trim line wear.
Magnetic trim handle system: Magnetic trim
handle connects to magnetic neoprene sock covering the clam cleat to reduce
tangles when trimmer is de-powered.
The Contact-Snow Control System bar size is 54cm. The larger
size PU chicken loop (accessory sold separately) is perfect for riders with
longer arms or for riders wanting even easier hooking in & out.
Contact Snow Control System Features
- Megatron quick release with 100% Flag out
- New Clam cleat trimmer with Ronstan Orbit Pulley
- New Magnetic trim handle reduces tangles when trimmer is de-powered
- New longer foam floats with internal back line trimming
- 54cm Control bar with low friction centre piece
- Lightly sanded EVA grip and ergonomic finger grip bumps give you the
ultimate bar grip
- Auto positioning chickenloop and bar enables hooking back in without
taking your hands off the bar
- Easily un-twist your middle lines using the spinning handle
- Wide mouth chicken loop for effortless unhooking and hooking back in
- Colour coded leaders & 500/300kg flying lines
- Hideaway elastic line retainers
- The system exceeds all Kitesurf/Snowkiting loading and release EU NORM
Ozone depowerable foils windchart PDF located HERE.
CAUTION: These kites
create tremendous pull which can be dangerous even for the most experienced
pilot. Purchaser accepts all liability for the safe and proper use of these