The Access has been designed for riders looking for an
incredibly versatile and easy kite to fly. For riders new to the sport the
Access is the benchmark, from your first lessons on the snow to learning how to
jump, the Access is the perfect tool for all new comers to snow kiting. More
experienced riders will find it is perfect to have in your quiver when the
conditions or terrain get more demanding.
It's important for an all round kite to have excellent
stability, it must be easy to control, deliver smooth constant power and have
good safety. The Access features our total flag out safety for those emergency
situations. We still recommend that you land the Access using the webbing brake
handle to cleanly stall the kite if conditions permit i.e. when taking a break
or finished for the day.
The Access is constructed from top quality materials and
features a double pulley speed-system, utilising the latest high spec Ronstan
Orbit Block Series 20 pulleys. Unique blow-out-valves on the under surface allow
the internal volume of air to be released when the kite is crashed into the
ground which reduces the potential to get blow outs.
- Double Pulley Speed System with new Ronstan Orbit Pulleys
- Easy predictable handling
- Rock-solid stability
- Constant power
- Huge De-Power range
- Simple re-launch
- Enhanced stall characteristics
- Closed cell leading edge with mesh for clean air intake and extra strength
- Dirt-Outs in tips
- Diagonal Ribs
- Blow out valves
- Contact-Snow Control System with the Original Ozone Y-Line design &
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest
quality materials; Highest grade OzTex 40D and Edelrid Sheathed bridal lines
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
Contact Snow Control System
The Contact-Snow Control System has been simplified and
re-designed offering the latest in safety features, a clean control bar design
and an easy-to-use trimming system. The system exceeds all Kitesurf/Snowkiting
loading and release EU NORM safety standards.
Megatron Quick Release: The Contact-Snow
system features Ozone's proven Megatron quick release safety with total flag out
of the kite. Easy re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
Note: a leash must be connected to the control system.
Two Safety Modes: The new Contact-Snow
Control System offers riders a choice of safety modes; the recommended Flag Out
safety, or the optional Brake Handle safety.
- The recommended Flag Out
safety offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Megatron or
letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
- The Brake Handle safety method
attaches the safety leash to the hand brake line that connects to the back
leaders, when Megatron is released or the bar is let go the kite stalls down to
Low Friction Centre Piece: The control bar
features a low friction aluminum centre piece designed to reduce trim line
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop: Designed in
conjunction with the bar centre piece, the Megatron spinning handle allows
chicken loop auto positioning, offering easy unhooked riding and hooking back
Simplified Trim System & Longer Foam
Floats: The new trim system has been simplified by removing the Re-ride
and Cross lines. New longer foam floats provide better protection from the
PU Covered trim line & Ronstan Orbit
Pulley: The tough PU covered trim significantly reduces wear when
sheeting in and out, whilst the smooth running Ronstan Orbit Pulley also
prevents trim line wear.
Magnetic trim handle system: Magnetic trim
handle connects to magnetic neoprene sock covering the clam cleat to reduce
tangles when trimmer is de-powered.
The Contact-Snow Control System bar size is 54cm. The larger
size PU chicken loop (accessory sold separately) is perfect for riders with
longer arms or for riders wanting even easier hooking in & out.
Contact Snow Control System Features
- Megatron quick release with 100% Flag out
- New Clam cleat trimmer with Ronstan Orbit Pulley
- New Magnetic trim handle reduces tangles when trimmer is de-powered
- New longer foam floats with internal back line trimming
- 54cm Control bar with low friction centre piece
- Lightly sanded EVA grip and ergonomic finger grip bumps give you the
ultimate bar grip
- Auto positioning chickenloop and bar enables hooking back in without
taking your hands off the bar
- Easily un-twist your middle lines using the spinning handle
- Wide mouth chicken loop for effortless unhooking and hooking back in
- Colour coded leaders & 500/300kg flying lines
- Hideaway elastic line retainers
- The system exceeds all Kitesurf/Snowkiting loading and release EU NORM
Ozone depowerable foils windchart PDF located HERE.
CAUTION: These kites
create tremendous pull which can be dangerous even for the most experienced
pilot. Purchaser accepts all liability for the safe and proper use of these